* Finance can be arranged
* 2 Year Warranty also available
* Trade in's welcome
* There is a substantial horsepower improvement across the board when compared to the 2013 model. On the dyno, the 2014 model was 17 percent more powerful than last year’s model. Horsepower jumped from 18.79 horsepower to 22.68 horses. Torque also improved from 9.20 to 10.02 foot-pounds.
Surprisingly, Kawasaki didn’t change the KX85’s steel perimeter frame (apart from reinforcing some gussets to make it more rigid). This isn’t a bad thing. The Kawasaki engineers felt that the handling on the KX85 was always one of its best traits, and they didn’t want to throw the baby out with the bath water. The high-tensile steel perimeter frame has a consistently balanced feel around the entire track.
- Full BUD Racing exhaust system with carbon muffler
- BUD Racing triple clamps
- BUD Racing front shock internals
- BUD Racing machined cylinder head
- BUD Racing rear shock
- BUD Racing silicone radiator hoses
- BUD Racing foot pegs
- VForce 3 reed valves