Description * Finance can be arranged
* 2 Year Warranty also available
* Trade in's welcome
* Apart from styling, electronics are by far the most significant change to the new Busa – and stop me if you’ve read all this before: We have:
- a 6-axis IMU, which informs the bike’s ECU of its dynamic condition, and allows for lots of electronic systems including,
- 10-level traction control
- 10 levels of anti-wheelie
- three-way power mode selector
- engine brake control with three settings – in conjunction with a new slipper clutch
- up and down quickshifter, with three modes, including off
But wait, there’s more! We also have:
- launch control with three different rev limits
-cruise control – which is handy for setting a fixed speed in speed limits…
-a speed limiter – also handy for setting a fixed speed in speed limits…
-rear while lift control under downhill braking
… and Cornering ABS and Hill Hold Control
Bruce launches the Suzuki up the runway in a snarling flurry of revs. He crosses the 60mph mark in 2.69 seconds.
2.49 seconds later (5.18 seconds from standstill) he’s doing 100mph.
5.53 seconds after that, 10.71 seconds from standstill, Bruce and the Hayabusa are creasing physics at 150mph. Let that sink in – just over 10 seconds to hit a ton and half.
And a mere 16.35 seconds from standstill, Bruce and the Suzuki are doing 169.49mph – in fifth, with one more gear to go.
And that, ladies and gents, is the fastest-accelerating stock production bike Bruce has measured in over 30 years of professional performance testing. Faster than any litre sportsbike, either Gen1 or Gen2 Hayabusas, faster than any ZZR1400 and faster than an H2 SX SE.
It’s official, kinda: the 2021 Hayabusa is still the boss.
Extras 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty,ABS (Anti-lock Braking System),CBS (Combined Braking System),Chain Drive,Cruise Control,Extended Warranty Available,Finance Available,Four Cylinder,Four Stroke,Fuel Injected,Fuel Light,Full Service History,Gear Indicator,Immobiliser,Onboard Computer,Personal Loan Finance Available,Quick Shifter,Slipper Clutch,Steering Damper,TFT Display,Traction Control